We are offering our customers the chance to win a £100 voucher for use exclusively on the Tala website.
For your chance to win, send us a photo of how you have used Tala lights in your home, workplace or studio.
Submit photos by the following methods:
Method 1: Email us at email@example.com
including your Instagram handle.
Method 2: Tag @tala
on Instagram and use the hashtag #TurnOnTala
The closing date for entries is Thursday 24 October, 12pm GMT.
Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition, you agree to the following terms:
1. This Competition is open to residents of the UK, Europe and the United States of America, aged 18 years or over.
2. Photos submitted to the designated email address or tagged with the hashtag #TurnOnTala may be used for marketing purposes, including social media, email, website and some advertising channels.
3. Entries via email must be labelled with the entrant’s name and location of the photograph. Image files must ideally be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB. If they are not provided in this format, we may contact you for alternative versions.
4. There are two entry routes to this Competition. Photos submitted through other means will not be eligible for consideration.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Tala Energy Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
7. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be the one that is judged to be the most visually appealing by the design team at Tala. The winner will be notified within five days of the closing date of the competition.
9. One entrant shall win a gift voucher to spend on the Tala website worth a value of £100. The voucher can be redeemed using the relevant discount code. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used in retail stores that stock Tala.
10. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Competition and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
The website is owned by Tala Energy Limited (Company Number 08362941) a company registered in England with principal place of business at 25b Vyner Street, London, E2 9DG. VAT No.182754681.
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 026 3246